Monday, January 6, 2020

Coach Jodi-1-6-2020

   
 Well, here I am on a Sunday night in the same clothes as I went to bed in, the same clothes I wore all day yesterday, re-hydrating and replaying the 16 hour day I had yesterday. The life of a cheer gym owner and cheer coach. My name is Jodi Ventimiglia and aside form being a full time working APN, mom of 3 beautiful babes and wife to my incredibly supportive cheerleading hating husband, I am also the Director of a newly formed cheerleading program, Titan Cheer Alliance. Myself and my best friends decided that our daughters needed much more then what they were being “given” in our former affiliated organization. We spent many years battling township boundaries, adult egos, and incredibly difficult social circumstances. In 2018 We decided enough was enough! Its been an incredible journey ever since. In just one season we have built a performance rec program with numbers in the 100’s. Multiple teams at all levels. We have managed to provide our athletes with the best of the best equipment, coaches and a fantastic spring floor. The best part? Its all done through fundraising. We are currently a non profit organization with a volunteer coaching staff and a volunteer board. There are many days that I am in the gym 7 days a week after working in the hospital for 9-10 hours a day. In fact, we all work. There is not one single person in my gym that I can say I don’t trust with all of my heart and I truly believe that is why we have grown so successful in such a short period of time. You know what they say about having a village? I have the best village and the most incredible athletes. TCA currently houses a Travel competitive Tiny level 1 “The Incredibles” a youth 1 “Lady Marvels”, a Senior 3 “Lady Storm” and a junior 4 “Legends”. Yesterday we made our debut to the Performance rec world at our first Varsity event and holy cow it was amazing!!!! Our Junior 4 who has been struggling a bit, being that they are in a rebuilding year, showed UP, AND SHOWED OUT. Winning an at large BID to The Quest! There was over 42 teams fighting for these bids and we took one of those home. We still have 3 more teams that need bids so I hope you all will continue to follow us over at Titan Cheer Alliance. We are not your average cheer program. We are used to being underestimated and somewhat of the underdog. I have taught my kids to make moves in SILENCE. Take whatever life throws at you and pound it out on the cheer mat. My kids know that I expect absolutely nothing but the best from them, and I will always provide them with the absolute best. We may not have the accolades that a lot of our surrounding gyms may have, but I can tell you this. We have each other, and we settle for nothing! We plan on bringing TCA to the top.
 #tcatakeover Happy Sunday y’all! 
~ Coach Jodi


2 comments: