Sunday, January 5, 2020

The Quest To Quest-Blogger Allie

    I’m a little behind this month, but it’s a really hard this time of year in our season (especially when you  are a cross over). This week we practiced 5 days and each day we practiced for 4 hrs!  I’m exhausted, but yesterday was a big day for my gym and the practice was all worth it.  4 of our teams were competing for Varsity’s new competition. It's called the Quest and it is like the Summit for recreational teams. Boy... did we kill it! All of our teams slayed the mat! One of the coolest things happened when my J4 team came out to perform.  My old cheer team (which is an allstar team ) came out and cheered us on! How amazing is that?  The best feeling in the world is when you leave it all on the mat.

    When we got to awards, that is where it got nerve wracking! My Sr3 team placed 4th but it was soooo close and the competition was really good. Matter fact,  all the teams were so good in that division! When the placements came out, my J4 team placed 1st . We were so excited, but we were waiting for the end to see if we got scored high enough to get a bid to the Quest. We waited to see which teams would be getting those 2 paid bids and 6 at large bids. There were 54 teams and only 8 bids! My stomach was in knots ... I know I didn’t breathe at all. Then, it happened. I heard the most beautiful thing in the world. They announced Titan Cheer Alliance LEGENDS!!!  WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY!!!!!!!!     It’s incredible feeling and I can’t wait for the rest of the season and hopefully we can even upgrade this bid to a Paid Bid !!!

I’ll see you guys soon,
Peace , Love, and Cheer 
XO   Allie




No comments:

Post a Comment