Friday, February 9, 2018

Cheerleader of the Month-February


Congrats to Chris Montague of Cheer Trixx Athletics



*Chris will be receiving a Cheer4Today goody box for being selected as our cheerleader of the month. If you are interested in being a cheerleader of the month and being featured on our page, please send your information to breeze_kiss@hotmail.com with the subject line "Cheerleader of the Month"

Name   Chris Montague               Nickname:     Chris                                Age:       17

Years cheering: 3

Current Team: Cheer Trixx Riptitde
Favorite Competition: U.S. Finals Virginia Beach
When I got my full

Proudest moment in cheer: At Us Finals when I got my full!

Favorite Team (other than yours): Cheersport Great Whites IO5

Something you would like readers to know about you:I love to cheer and tumble and hopefully to follow my coaches steps and open my own gym

Social Media Handle for others to follow you on:  Instagram: Chrismontague04




2 comments: