Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Blogger Emily 9-12-2018

Image may contain: text

       Hello everyone, my name is Emily Yanok! I am currently on the Level Five All-girl Extra Small team at Ohio Valley All-stars. I am now a junior at Parkersburg South High School in West Virginia. I started competitive cheer when I was nine years old and have fallen in love with it over the past seven years. Although there has been many set backs in my cheering career, such as injuries or tough seasons, I always find myself coming back to this amazing sport. My favorite thing about All-star cheer is definitely the people in it. Most girls on my team go to different schools, so we only see each other in the gym or at competitions, but I’ve developed a special bond with each and every one of them making them feel like family. It is such an amazing thing to see everyone mature and grow throughout the years. My teammates have encouraged me to try new things and step out of my comfort zone which has ultimately made me such a better athlete. There’s nothing better than doing the sport you love surrounded by people you love. I am very excited to share my many stories and advice for this cheer season with all of you!

Until next time, 
Emily Yanok. 



No comments:

Post a Comment