Friday, December 27, 2019

Blogger Allie- 12/27/2019





Hey guys!
      My name is Allie and I come from Central NJ.  I’ve been cheering for 8yrs.  I cheer for Titan Cheer Alliance and we’re a full-season performance rec team. Before you say “A rec team” just know we train equally as hard as any allstar team in the nation!  

     I’m on 2 teams this season.  My home team is a Senior 3 team called Lady Storm.  On that team I’m a tumbler, a backspot and a base. My other team is a Junior 4. On that team I tumble, I base, and I fly a little bit!   

    The exciting part about this season is that my whole gym is on a Quest! We are on a mission to win one of the Varsity bids to the Quest in Disney! If you are in allstar cheer, I’m sure you have heard about the Summit. Well, this year Varsity has a completion held at Disney called the Quest which is like the Summit, but for the best of the rec cheer teams. I hope you join me this season on all the up and downs and to hopefully get to Disney for the Quest!

Allie



No comments:

Post a Comment