Sunday, January 13, 2019

Cheer Mom Jessica-How Cute Are They?

       


              Hello readers, it's your favorite west coast cheer mom again! It's been a couple weeks since I've blogged and I bet you can't guess what I have been up to. PINTEREST!!!!!!!!!  If you read my last entry, you probably remember me saying I'm a self-proclaimed Pinterest Addict. lol.. I'm always searching from the cutest/newest things to create for my daughters and their cheer teams. 
 I have posted some of the ones I have decided to try for myself. Fingers crossed that they turn out right. 
        
      DISCLAIMER: Just because I love Pinterest for those cheer projects, doesn't mean they always turn out the way they are supposed to.  I have had quite a few fails that could have ended up on those "Epic Fails of Pinterest" videos on Facebook.   





      Keep Crafting,
      Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment