Monday, November 18, 2019

Blogger Ellie- 11/18/19




My name is Ellie and I am a recent high school graduate! I have been cheering since I was 11 years old! Before cheer, I was a dancer. 

I cheered rec for 3 years. The last year of rec, we won US finals in the J2 division! 

I started to cheer as an all star in my freshman year of  high school! I have been on a Jr 2, Sr 2, Sr 3 and Sr 4.2 team with Maryland Adrenaline Extreme! 

I graduate high school in May and I also turned 18 that month! I am a student at Paul Mitchell cosmetology school in Annapolis! I am aspiring to be a salon/product owner one day! I am also a make up artist! I actually create the make up look for Max Cheer and assist many of the athletes in getting ready for competition and showcase days! 
I also work part time at a higher end salon in Baltimore. So I am pretty busy trying to juggle school, work and cheer! 

This year, Max Cheer is starting a half year Senior team! They asked me to come back and cheer.  I was hesitant at first, but then I realized that I could make a difference and could help them this season. So I am back! I am a main base with point flyer!!! I can tell you that I bring it in the dance and that is one of my favorite parts! 

Cheer has brought a lot of challenges and new opportunities in my life! I have a ton of friends from cheer, I have traveled to great locations for competitions, I have won jackets and t shirts and bids but it has also taught me to be a leader and a hard worker! 

Even though I will be cheering with the Sr team this season, I will be attending competitions with the Junior and Youth team too so I will be able to share some great stuff out about all of our program! 


Cheers! 
Ellie 

No comments:

Post a Comment