Saturday, October 13, 2018

Cheer Camp of a Lifetime!


     Hello Guys, My name is Harlee and I had the most epic summer! I got the chance to go to a cheer camp in Pennsylvania called Camp Woodward. They have many different specialties you can go there for like, cheer, gymnastics, digital media, skateboarding, etc...  Of course I was there for cheer.



       I want to first tell you about where I stayed when I was there. They have cabins with lots of bunk beds, a bathroom area, and areas where we could put our bags and boxes.  When you first get there you get to choose the place you want to sleep. I like the top bunks. If you want to choose, you should get there early.   When I got to camp, I didn't know anyone in my cabin. The girls came from Cheer Athletics, Top Gun, Atlanta Jayhawks, and Cheersport Sharks of Canada. By the end we all became good friends. They were super nice also.


 














      Some of the coolest parts of the camp were having many opportunities to go to open gym, having a coffee house in the camp, getting to do arts & craft whenever you wanted, horse back riding, and the gift shop where you also buy snacks and hang out.  You also will be amazed how big Camp Woodward is! It's so big!


      If you think this camp sounds cool, you should check out their website and maybe I will see you there this summer.












https://www.campwoodward.com/















Thanks for reading,
-Harlee

No comments:

Post a Comment