Sunday, July 26, 2020

Welcome Blogger Trinity- 7-26-2020




      Hi my name is Trinity and I live in Brisbane, Queensland. I am 11 years old and I cheer and dance at FAD Logan West.  I am in 5 routines this year, I'm on a Level 4 AG Senior Cheer Team, and a Senior level 4 Assisted partner stunt!  My favorite thing ever to do is stunt! I have been cheerleading for around 6 years. Five of those years I have been in All Star Cheer. My position on my cheer team is being the flyer. My favorite part about cheerleading is that I get to stunt and be around all my team mates and see my coaches.

     My team has around 13 cheerleaders on it. My coaches are awesome and you might even know them. Their names are Bek and Gareth and I love having them as coaches.

     Now It is important when you are a flyer to have good bases. I want to tell you about my bases. First of all, I have Kathleen who is the back spot. She is really good at what she does! Then I have Ami. She cracks me up! She is a really good base especially with her twisting grips! Then I have my favorite base Kayla. Now, I'm sure you’re probably wondering why Kayla is my favorite... well here is why. I have known her for quite a while because of all our specialty routines together, the heaps of time together, and she is a TANK( aka, my engine)! She does a lot of hard work. All of my bases do too!


   I hope you enjoyed reading about me cheerleading in Queensland. I cant wait to blog next month!

Sincerely,
Trinity Bauer


No comments:

Post a Comment