Thursday, July 23, 2020

Welcome Blogger Nayeli - 7-23-2020


      Hello, my name is Nayeli. I’m so happy to share with you my very first blog.  I cheer at Top Notch Allstars as a J2 & J3 cross over athlete and I am going into the seventh grade. All star Cheer has been a part of my life for just about half of my life.  Aside from cheerleading I also model and rep for GK Allstar, Crazypants US, Rock Your Hair , Be you Brands Apparel, and Cheerfit. I also like to draw, craft, sew, make TikTok videos, Cosplay, and play games with friends. 

     This year has been such a tornado of a year! Having our season cancelled due to COVID was totally disappointing and scary and there was a time where I didn’t think there would be a 20-21 season either!  

   Now fast forward to July, where I’ve been very occupied with cheer. During the first two weeks of July, I had my first team practices for TN Twix (J3) and TN Big League Chew (J2) They used to be Warheads Y2, but the Y2 was merged into the already exiting J2 small making is a J2 large.

   This year I also start a new venture as a Jr High Sideline and Competitive School Cheerleader with our local Jr High.  I can't wait!

Well that’s enough about me for now , we will have more time in the future to
get to know what the life of a cheerleader is like for me!

Hasta la Pasta, 
see you later and make good choices! 
<3
Nayeli

No comments:

Post a Comment