Sunday, October 14, 2018

Blogger Bella- 10-14-18


Hey guys! It’s me, Bella!!

    While my team is still preparing for competition, I know that some of you have already competed. I started wondering… does your team or gym do anything to help your team come together? Well, my gym certainly does!
     My team regularly has team bonding. This is something our team mom usually plans out for us. Going out to eat is one of the things we enjoy best because we LOVE food! We eat, talk and take TONS of pictures! If we can sneak away, we’ll often find a place to stunt (safely of course ;)).

    Last season we went to an escape room and this definitely gave us the opportunity to work together. It was kinda nerve wrecking, because we all wanted to win. Go figure, a bunch of competitive cheerleaders, and we ALL wanted to WIN. ;)  Then…. We took some more pictures!! If you can’t tell, we like taking pictures!

Our gym also has Big and Lil Sis events! This is my favorite thing to do. This year I was lucky enough to have two Littles, Kaitlyn and Ashton. I do my best to show them that I am positive and work hard for my team. Being a good role model is important! We do fun things like exchange little gifts, do dress up days together, and best of all…..cheer each other on at comps!! And every now and then 
I like to sneak them off to hang out with the “big girls”(With parent permission or course).  What’s the most AMAZING thing your gym does to build your team up?


Signing off,
Bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment