Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Blogger Bella - 8-15-2018

         8-15-2018


            Hello, my name is Bella Arocha and I am a cheerleader. I am 12 years old and I am on a senior level 4 team named Black Smack at Memphis Cheer out of Tennessee.  My dad is in the Navy so we move every couple years. It can be difficult, but it has given me the opportunity to grow. This year  I am in the 7th grade. School has just started here, and I know that being an all-star cheerleader can be quite stressful especially with school and everything. So I’m going to talk about how I deal with it, so let’s get started!
           I’ve been in cheer since 2008 when I was 4. I like to think  I 'm pretty good at balancing school and cheer since I’ve been in the swing of things for so long. I know sometimes it can be stressful and overwhelming. Homework can pile up along with projects (believe me I know.)   One thing that helps me  keep up with my homework is to try and make time to do it.  I know... I know... we all have cheer right after school and there feels like there is never enough time, but trust me there is always time. You might not notice, but remember that 30-45 minute drive or that 20-minute drive on the bus that you were listening to music? What about  that time where you were watching Stranger Things and eating Doritos? If you said "yes" to any of that... you have time. You don’t have to stop doing the fun things. You can still listen,  write, or watch and work. You can even sometimes find me jamming out while I'm writing down the periodic table. Get creative and make time.
        Signing out Bella Arocha 

No comments:

Post a Comment